Sorry for the formality of a web form for taking your program submissions this year, but the emusic list owner in-box is being pummeled by spam, and I’m afraid I might miss your messages if we try to communicate that way. In truth, this also helps me get exactly the content I need for the printed program.
Just a few refreshers:
- µHausen takes place on August 17, 2014, at David Halper’s residence.
- Please make sure to bring meals and snacks with you for the day. There are often leftovers from the day before, but this is never a certainty.
- Water (and probably beer!) will be provided on-site.
- Concert starts at 12:00 noon…please try to arrive before then.
- It’s over when it’s over (7ish).
- If you arrive after the concert starts, please don’t drive your vehicle to the stage for load-in. Walk in first and see what’s going on. Maybe we can let you pull in between sets.
- Parking is limited. Please car pool if you can.
- Bring a camp chair or blanket, and layers to wear (it will probably be quite hot during the day and then cool off in the evening).
Please fill out the fields below with your set proposal, and when you click the “Submit” button (SUBMIT, dammit!), they’ll be mailed to me.
I’ll try to have these compiled into a printed program by early August. Please feel free to forward this URL to anyone you think might like to be involved.