Incorrect registration crashing Pro 1.4

Forums Support Incorrect registration crashing Pro 1.4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  uspstracking 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

garyr2w
    Participant

Hi,
    I recently purchased Trilobite Pro 1.4, and without reading the system requirements or the registration process, I first installed the program on a Windows 7 machine. When prompted for the registration key, I mistakenly entered the receipt # I received in my email. After that, the program crashed. Thinking this was an issue with Windows 7, I uninstalled it, and installed it on my Windows 10 machine. Same issue, because I mistakenly entered the wrong registration key and did not read the instructions first.

What are my options at this point to get the program to work? Do I have to uninstall from my Windows 10 machine and re-install, re-register and wait for another key? Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Gary

SWJ
    Participant

Hi Gary,
    Is this the issue that was resolved using the hard reset as documented in the manual Trouble-shooting page?
    -Wayne

garyr2w
    Participant

Yes Wayne, it is. Thanks for the follow up.
    Gary

uspstracking
    Participant

This bug is indeed a show-stopper, so we’ll make sure it gets addressed in the next release. In the mean time, us-pstracking.com one possible work-around is to hold down the shift key while launching Trilobite, which should reset the app completely, including the pending registration.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.